Madness: Dedication Madness: Dedication

This is classic madness.
For the first time in 4 years, I missed madness day. I took a looksey now, and I came across this. It's really good, and you should be proud of your animation skills. Nowadays you don't see very much original madness like how it used to be made: random killing. People get to in depth with story lines and bullshit, which I for one am one of those people, not going to lie. But when you have this classic shit with random killing, and might I add some original killing techniques. This is worthy of the 5 stars, and also the awards. Congrats. Also I loved the faces you made. Cheers

Ellvis responds:

Wow, thank you, i like this review.

Animator vs Animation III Animator vs Animation III

wow

its been years since ive seen the 2nd one! i rememeber wondering if youd ever make another one. that was well done-actually better than that, that was up and above. i figured youd do a little video to wrap up the trilogy once i stumbled across it, but no, you did so much more. congrats.

Madness Combat 7.5 Madness Combat 7.5

holy shit!

so i dont go on newgrounds for like 2 months, and the day that i do, MC7.5 is being underjudgement.. i almost shit my pants from how big of a suprise it was. well krinks. you have done it again. another piece of art. i hope you enjoy yourself for the next couple years cause fame will keep continueing to rise. i enjoyed it like all the other ones, but i did stop more suddenly then i thought it would, i thought hank wouldve made an appearence, but its all good. didnt see any minor errors whatsoever. cheers, and hope to see another MC on the list soon! :)

Lawn Mower Madness Lawn Mower Madness

lmao

first madness submition ive seen today, and it was definetly funny. a nice original plot, and i got some laughs about it. cheers

Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

i fucking screamed

when i saw him grow a fist. i was like OMFG A FIST! hahah fucking pure awesome though. i can not over come the fact on how much work you put into this one. i didnt see any errors, from the few that you missed in MC9. the fucking music was beautiful, as usual. i heeard a few sound effects from double dragon on there, and it was sick. honestly, from start to finish i was on the edge of my seat. there was new twists, new tricks, new guns! new ideas! fucking brilliant. i respect the drawing you did, with the lightning, and black shit, more than anything. props to you. i was hoping to see tricky come back, but that makes it good for a another video, which im even more pumped for.
you outdone yourself Krinks. and i love you <3
HANK LIVES ON!

Rebooting The Madness Rebooting The Madness

That

was litterally one of the greatest ideas for madness.
I have no idea why, but it felt so awesome and i didnt want it to end.
The was terrific, and im really reallly imperssed.
I encourage you to make more like this in the future.

Dusk of the Madness Dusk of the Madness

what a great ending to the series

as awesome as it was, i cried a little.

Littleluckylink responds:

Hell yeah, thanks bro
It makes me really fuzzy inside to hear all of this

Incident:001A Incident:001A

great

im glad you got something out on YOUR day. It was beautiful

Xionic Madness 3 Xionic Madness 3

HOLY SHIT MY PANTS

that was some bloody amazing animation.
I cant beleive something this amazing can be made with madness + flash.
Good lord, the backgrounds, the fighting scenes, the weapons, the movement are just fantastic, i have no doubt in my mind, this is one of the greatest madness flashes ive ever witnessed.
good job to you sir.